At Itkowitz PLLC we proudly represent all kinds of residential tenants:
- Rent Stabilized tenants
- “Free Market” tenants
- People renting luxury apartments
- People in co-living situations and shares of all kinds
- Co-op shareholder proprietary lessees
- If you are just sleeping on your cousin Xander’s couch in Bushwick, we can represent you.
We seek always to give you accurate and actionable information on your legal rights as a tenant. Including:
- What the law is and where to find it;
- What to do to fix a bad housing situation; and
- How to prevent problems in the first place.
Here are just a few of the topics we can help you with:
- How to do Airbnb LEGALLY in your apartment;
- What to do if your apartment needs repairs;
- How to know if you are Rent Stabilized or not; And what Rent Stabilization means;
- What to do about a noisy neighbor; and
- How to get an emotional support animal when you are in a no-pets building.
With our help you can spend less time on your living situation and more time living in this greatest city in the world.